Usui/Holy Fire ART/ Reiki Master Training
The ART/Master training combines both Advanced Reiki Training (ART) and the complete Usui/Holy Fire Master training in a 3-day intensive class.
To qualify to take this class, a student must have taken Reiki I & II and practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months. The student must be able to draw the Reiki II symbols from memory.
Advanced Reiki Training (ART)
This is a comprehensive 1-day intensive. ART is a prerequisite for taking the Reiki III/Master class. It is often taught as a 3-day intensive with Reiki III/Master training. ART includes:
- The Usui/Holy Fire Master attunement which enhances the strength of your Reiki energy
- The Usui Master symbol which increases the effectiveness of your Reiki II symbols and can be used for healing
- Practice using the Usui Master symbol for treatments
- Reiki aura clearing that allows you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others
- The use of crystals and stones in a Reiki grid that enhances Reiki energy and provides continuous healing
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart
- The Heavenly Banquet Hall Experience
- The Pre-ignition and the Healing Fire ignition
- Both Reiki III Usui/Holy Fire Master ignitions
- Instruction on how to give Reiki attunements for Reiki I, II, ART and the pre-ignition, both ignitions for Reiki Master and the Healing Fire ignition
- Instruction on how to give the Usui/Holy Fire Healing Attunement that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful attunement energies to heal
- The Usui/Holy Fire system of attunements and ignitions is taught; and the Usui system of attunements is explained
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire system
- How to give yourself attunements and ignitions
- Ample class-time practice on giving all attunements
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- How to Teach including going over the class outline as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business
- 186 page class manual by William Lee Rand from the International Center for Reiki Training
- Class certificate
- CE’s for massage therapists
The class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and lots of practice so that the student feels proficient in giving all Reiki attunements and ignitions including the Healing Attunement. Since Master-attuned students are practicing the attunements on each other, each student benefits from the deep healing and strengthening of their Reiki energies through the repeated attunement processes.
Cost: $850.00 with a $275.00 non-refundable deposit.
Qualifications to Teach Holy Fire Reiki Classes
- If a person takes either Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master class or Holy Fire Karuna Reiki Master class, they are qualified to teach any level of Holy Fire Reiki.
- The qualification to take Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master is Reiki II from any style or lineage, know the symbols from memory, and have practiced for at least 6 months.
- The qualification to take Holy Fire Karuna Reiki is Reiki Master of any style or lineage.
- Those who currently teach the Usui/Tibetan system of Reiki will not be affected by the new style and will be able to continue to teach that style of Reiki. Manuals for it will still be available through the ICRT.
- Because of the significant improvements of the new Holy Fire Reiki system, those who have begun to teach it have found that their classes are filling up more quickly and that they are teaching more students than ever before.
- Locate the class and specific date you would like to register for from the Reiki Class Schedule
- Download and complete the appropriate class registration form (required)
- Submit your payment with the mail-in registration or pay for class on-line
If you have specific questions about Reiki or about a Reiki class, contact Diana directly. She welcomes your questions and looks forward to helping you grow through Reiki training and attunement. Reiki I/II Classes ART/Master Classes Karuna Reiki© Classes Please note that Know Thyself Healing Center’s classes are kept relatively small, for an intimate hands-on approach to teaching this healing art. Nonetheless, a class that has not filled its minimal number of registrants within 4 weeks of the class may be canceled. So it is important that you register early both to ensure that the class will be held and that you will have a seat in it.