1. If a person takes Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master they will be qualified to teach Holy Fire Reiki I, II and ART/Master. The qualification to take Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master is Reiki II from any style or lineage.
2. The qualification to take Holy Fire Karuna Reiki is Reiki Master of any style or lineage. If a person takes Holy Fire Karuna Reiki and has already taken ART/Master training as taught by the ICRT, they will be able to teach all levels of Holy Fire Reiki. This includes Reiki I, II, ART/Master and Karuna I&II practitioner and Karuna Master. It is highly recommended that students taking Holy Fire Karuna Reiki also take Usui/Holy Fire ART/Master within a year or so as the additional training is valuable and the ignition energies which are upgraded regularly will improve the quality of your training.
3. We have Holy Fire Reiki manuals for all levels and are able to supply them to anyone around the world. You must have taken the Holy Fire Reiki Master class required for the manual ordered and be registered in order to purchase Holy Fire Master manuals.
4. Those who currently teach the Usui/Tibetan system of Reiki will not be affected by the new system of Holy Fire Reiki and will be able to continue to teach this style of Reiki and we will continue to provide the manuals to do so.
5. The change in the attunement method provides a significant improvement in the quality of Reiki energy the student receives. And because it doesn’t involve the use of the violet breath and Tibetan symbols, it is a much easier attunement to do. This is important for many students who have not taught because they found the violet breath process too difficult to do.
6. Because of the significant improvements of this system, those who have begun teaching it have found that their classes are filling up more quickly and that they are teaching more students than ever before.
Source: International Center for Reiki Training
Author: William Lee Rand
Referenced Source: http://www.reiki.org/HF5.html