What Is Reiki?
Experience the gentle laying-on of hands and the powerful healing energies of Reiki!
Reiki is a Japanese technique for relaxation and stress reduction that promotes healing of mind, body and spirit. Through an attunement process, the Reiki practitioner is able to channel God-directed life force energies through their hands to heal the whole person. It is complementary medicine, in that its use is adjunct to, rather than a replacement for, conventional medicine. Sessions are tailored to the client’s need for full body standard treatment or more specifically channeled healing such as chakra balancing, aura clearing, healing attunement, or a combination. Regular sessions are 60 minutes or longer. Complimentary Aroma and Sound Therapies may be included with treatments, so please indicate sensitivity or intolerance to essential oils, incense or sage when making appointment.
Reiki treatments are administered with client fully clothed and sitting on a chair or lying on a Reiki table. The flow of energy is not impeded by clothing or jewelry; however, for greatest relaxation, it is best to wear comfortable clothes and quiet jewelry.
What Is Holy Fire Reiki?
Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki that was introduced by the International Center for Reiki Training in January of 2014. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance. It is included as part of our Usui Reiki classes and has been added to Karuna Reiki training.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience, confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, trust, joy, peace.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in the Reiki I & II classes and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna© Reiki classes.
If initiating to the healing powers of Holy Fire Reiki feels right for the path that you personally have chosen, then please choose your class and register today. We have good work to do.