Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki I & II Class
This Reiki I & II Class combines the first two levels of Reiki as a comprehensive, two-day intensive training, with Placements (attunements) given for each level. The class includes all of the information and techniques for both levels, including the following:
- Standard Reiki hand positions for treating self and others
- Full treatment techniques
- Japanese healing techniques including Gassho meditation; Reiji-ho — using one’s intuition to find areas that need healing; Byosen scanning — using the sensitivity of the hands to find areas of the body that need Reiki; Gyoshi Ho — sending Reiki with the eyes; Kenyoku — clearing negative energy or dry bathing; Koki-ho — using the breath to send Reiki; Jacki-kiri Joka-ho — clearing negative energy from object
- Hayashi Healing Guide
- Reiki II symbols: their meaning and how to use them
- How to change unwanted habits
- Healing that transcends time or space with distant Reiki healing
- Ample practice of all techniques, including full treatment with all hand positions
- 192-page class manual, “Reiki, The Healing Touch” by William Lee Rand
- Class certificate
- CE’s for massage therapists
This Reiki I & II class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and practice so that the student has an interactive hands-on experience. Cost: $350.00 with a $150.00 non-refundable deposit.
- Locate the Reiki I & II class and specific date you would like to register for from the Reiki Class Schedule
- Download and complete the appropriate class registration form (required).
- Submit your payment with the mail-in registration or pay for class via PayPal button.