Usui/Holy Fire® III Reiki Master Training
The decision to take Reiki Master training is a serious and important step in moving forward on your spiritual healing path. To qualify for this class, a student must have taken Reiki I & II from a qualified Reiki Master in an in-person class (not online or self-study). The student must have practiced Reiki II for at least 6 months (but preferably much longer). The student must also be able to proficiently draw the Reiki II symbols from memory and thoroughly know the Reiki I & II healing techniques, without exception.
The Holy Fire III Master Reiki Class combines advanced healing techniques and the complete Holy Fire Master training as a consecutive 3-day intensive. You will be able to initiate students into all levels of Reiki. The class is taught as the Usui/Holy Fire III style of Reiki that is a combination of the Usui system as taught by Mrs. Takata and a special Holy Fire III style. Four Master Ignitions (initiations) and the Usui and Holy Fire master symbols are included. The training is intensive and very thorough.
Day 1 Holy Fire III Advanced Healing Techniques and Experiences:
- Discussions of Soul vs Spirit, the heavens, and letting go of guides that are not of the highest vibrations
- Healing in the River of Life Experience which releases energies that are incompatible with the higher frequencies of Holy Fire
- The first of four Holy Fire Ignitions that readies your energy channels for the Holy Fire Ignitions to come and begins to empower the Holy Fire symbol.
- Practice using the Usui Master symbol for treatments
- Moving Meditation
- Reiki aura clearing (psychic surgery) that empowers you to remove negative psychic energy from yourself and others. Ample practice
- The use of crystals and stones in a Reiki grid that enhances Reiki energy and provides continuous healing at a distance
- The Holy Love experience in which Divine Love is placed in your heart
Days 2 & 3 Holy Fire III Reiki Master Class
- The Ocean of Holy Love Experience
- Holy Fire Ignition 2
- The Holy Fire Healing Experience
- Holy Fire Master ignitions 3 & 4
- Instruction on how to give Reiki placements (attunements) for Reiki I & II, and the Ignitions for Reiki III. Instruction on how to give both Master ignitions plus the Healing Fire ignition
- Instruction on how to give the Holy Fire Healing Experience that can be given to anyone and directs the powerful energies for healing (not initiation) and how to combine it with aura clearing (psychic surgery)
- The Holy Fire symbol is given for a total of five symbols for the entire Holy Fire® III Reiki system
- How to give yourself placements and ignitions
- Ample class-time practice using the new energies and techniques
- The values and spiritual orientation of a true Reiki Master
- How to Teach including going over the class outlines as well as how to develop and promote your Reiki business
- 186 page class manual by William Lee Rand from the International Center for Reiki Training
- Class certificate
The Holy Fire® III Master Class combines lecture, discussion, demonstration and lots of practice so that the student feels proficient in performing all techniques and initiations.
Cost: $850.00 includes a $275.00 non-refundable deposit.
Holy Fire® III is a registered trademark system of Reiki owned and developed by William Lee Rand and The International Center for Reiki Training.
- Locate the class and specific date you would like to register for from the Reiki Class Schedule
- Download and complete the appropriate class registration form (required)
- Submit your payment with the mail-in registration or pay for class on-line
If you have specific questions about Reiki or about a Reiki class, contact Diana directly. She welcomes your questions and looks forward to helping you grow through Reiki training and initiations. Reiki I/II Classes ART/Master Classes Karuna Reiki© Classes Please note that Know Thyself Healing Center’s classes are kept relatively small, for an intimate hands-on approach to teaching this healing art. Nonetheless, a class that has not filled its minimal number of registrants within 3 weeks of the class may be canceled. So it is important that you register early both to ensure that the class will be held and that you will have a seat in it.